Map Manager is software to annotate and analyze image volume time-series
We are seeding Map Manager to beta testers, go to the download page to request a copy.
We have a poster at SFN 2018 in San Diego, Sunday PM poster session, Program number 254.17. You can download a copy of the poster here.
- Track 3D annotations in time-series images including dendritic spines and cell bodies.
- Semi-automatically identifies corresponding annotations between time-points.
- Automatically aligns images between time-points.
- Designed to work with any 3D image volume including in vivo, ex vivo, and fixed tissue.
- Track the dynamics of 3D annotations including persistence, addition, subtraction, and transient.
- Trajectory analysis to track the motility of annotations.
- Neuronal spine intensity analysis.
- Please see the gallery for screenshots and movies of Map Manager in action.